Archive for Paintapalooza Paintball Forum
 


       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Ideas
Grunt_98c

Good Buy????

I'm gettin payed this week and next next week. this week i am gettin payed $128...so im gonna get some stuff..do you think this stuff is a good buy:
1. 3 anti siphon kit's(cheap little upgrade before i get an hp tank)=$4 each
2. 6 dye lid lock pods(for my new nxe pack that i'm gonna get next next week)=$3.80 each
3. 2, 1 foot of macroline=$2 each
4. 90 degree fitting=$5
5. 2 staight fittings=$5 each
..all from countrypaintball.com, also gonna get a black hoodie from a local store..what you think, good buy???
Night Hawk

ya why not Santa Laughing
You Wont See Me

You're going going to go buy rammstein stuff? Shocked

Looks like you got it all there.

The X-Core works great.
RoboCop

Re: Good Buy????

Grunt_98c wrote:
..all from country paintball

Never heard of this countRy paintball you talk about. JK Laughing
All that seems good.
Grunt_98c

You Wont See Me wrote:
You're going going to go buy rammstein stuff? Shocked

na just some stuff for my 98c and a plain black vipper hoodie. get some later.
TriggerHappy1

Youll never need 2ft of macro. Even one foot is a bit much. Whos going to install the Anti-Siphon tunes? I hope not you. Does county sell t-shirts?
tigman250

save your $19 on the x-chamber and save up for the palmers, especially if you already have one it'll get you by until you save up the coin. you won't regret doing it that way
You Wont See Me

Re: Good Buy????

RoboCop wrote:
Grunt_98c wrote:
..all from country paintball

Never heard of this countRy paintball you talk about. JK Laughing
All that seems good.
Actually, go to www.countrypaintball.com ...look where it takes you
Grunt_98c

TriggerHappy1 wrote:
Youll never need 2ft of macro. Even one foot is a bit much. Whos going to install the Anti-Siphon tunes? I hope not you. Does county sell t-shirts?

you never know....the 2ft of macro just in case. the anti-siphon will be installed for me by my local paintball store...just for $5. yes country paintball sells some t-shirts, here:
http://www.countypaintball.com/pr...mp;category=16&subcategory=48
tigman250

Re: Good Buy????

You Wont See Me wrote:
RoboCop wrote:
Grunt_98c wrote:
..all from country paintball

Never heard of this countRy paintball you talk about. JK Laughing
All that seems good.
Actually, go to www.countrypaintball.com ...look where it takes you


the amazing YWSM knows all, darn your good
You Wont See Me

Grunt_98c wrote:
TriggerHappy1 wrote:
Youll never need 2ft of macro. Even one foot is a bit much. Whos going to install the Anti-Siphon tunes? I hope not you. Does county sell t-shirts?

you never know....the 2ft of macro just in case. the anti-siphon will be installed for me by my local paintball store...just for $5. yes country paintball sells some t-shirts, here:
http://www.countypaintball.com/pr...mp;category=16&subcategory=48
He was referring to your incorrect spelling of the store name.

Its county paintball.
TriggerHappy1

OWNED

Awsome, thanks for the link grunt! Definaly going to buy a County shirt for school. I still say 2ft is too much though.
Grunt_98c

tigman250 wrote:
save your $19 on the x-chamber and save up for the palmers, especially if you already have one it'll get you by until you save up the coin. you won't regret doing it that way

you maybe right...i'll take it off the list..thanks.
Grunt_98c

You Wont See Me wrote:
He was referring to your incorrect spelling of the store name.Its county paintball.

i thought i fixed it...lol. what a kicks in the n*ts.
Smitty

I'm looking for an Anti-Siphoned CO2 tank, or just the valve. I will more than likely need it when I get my Imagine Select. I assume so anyway? Thinking
You Wont See Me

You could always run a remote. The bottles vert so its the same as A/S plus you get the x-chamber results of a remote.
Grunt_98c

Smitty wrote:
I'm looking for an Anti-Siphoned CO2 tank, or just the valve. I will more than likely need it when I get my Imagine Select. I assume so anyway? Thinking

quote from countrypaintball.com:
This kit is used to convert a regular CO2 tank into an anti-siphon tank. Keep the liquid out of your gun by using an anti-siphon tank.
http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item=1779
TriggerHappy1

All the kit is is a fitting and a copper tube that you bend upward out of the liquid.

SP make pre-installed tanks with an on/off valve. You screw it in untill the on/off knob is facing up, and turn the knob.
sinisterNorth

TriggerHappy1 wrote:
All the kit is is a fitting and a copper tube that you bend upward out of the liquid.

SP make pre-installed tanks with an on/off valve. You screw it in untill the on/off knob is facing up, and turn the knob.


I thought about buying one of those. If you do get an anti-siphon kit, I'd take it to an airsmith just to be safe.
You Wont See Me

Yes, take it to a qualified airsmith.
Smitty

If I get one it'll be my primary one. Also, will the X-Chamber on the Imagine Select keep the liquid CO2 out enough where I won't need an Anti-Siphoned tank if I don't use a remote? I want to use a drop(comes with one). If I get an A-S tank it'll be the SP one with the On/Off.
Grunt_98c

Smitty wrote:
If I get one it'll be my primary one. Also, will the X-Chamber on the Imagine Select keep the liquid CO2 out enough where I won't need an Anti-Siphoned tank if I don't use a remote? I want to use a drop(comes with one). If I get an A-S tank it'll be the SP one with the On/Off.

depends how good the x-chamber is...the sp tank cost like $54.
Smitty

Grunt_98c wrote:
Smitty wrote:
If I get one it'll be my primary one. Also, will the X-Chamber on the Imagine Select keep the liquid CO2 out enough where I won't need an Anti-Siphoned tank if I don't use a remote? I want to use a drop(comes with one). If I get an A-S tank it'll be the SP one with the On/Off.

depends how good the x-chamber is...the sp tank cost like $54.
WOW! Just changed my mind. Tounge Anyway, it's the stock one on the IS.
TriggerHappy1

The front grip on Spyders and stuff is usualy just a gas-thru grip, or less than a 4 stage if anything. Get the SP AS tank, they are very nice, cheap, and easy to use. My friend uses one on his ION.

Istalling an AS must be matched to your ASA on your gun so the tube is pointed up when screwed in.
Smitty

http://www.kingman.com/section/emarker/guns/imagine_select.html

It just says Expansion Chamber through grip. Thinking
Grunt_98c

smitty look:
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-b...roductID=XbusFAY702gAAAD3YFmlA_2t
TriggerHappy1

Hmm, action village used to sell it for $30, and my local store does I believe too. I still think its worth it though. Still cheaper (if you just count the AS feature) and better than an x-chamber.
Smitty

Grunt_98c wrote:
smitty look:
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-b...roductID=XbusFAY702gAAAD3YFmlA_2t
Yeah. I just don't want to spend that much on a tank. I'll try the X-Chamber that comes stock. Maybe I'll pick up a used AS tank.
Grunt_98c

i would get the anti-siphon separate and later take it to a local paintball store and let them put it on. less $$$ to do that. you'll probably spend $10 to $30.
You Wont See Me

You Wont See Me wrote:
You could always run a remote. The bottles vert so its the same as A/S plus you get the x-chamber results of a remote.
ehem
Smitty

You Wont See Me wrote:
You Wont See Me wrote:
You could always run a remote. The bottles vert so its the same as A/S plus you get the x-chamber results of a remote.
ehem
I said I want to use a drop. I'll try it out and see how it works. Sorry for kind of Hi-Jacking the thread.
sinisterNorth

You Wont See Me wrote:
You Wont See Me wrote:
You could always run a remote. The bottles vert so its the same as A/S plus you get the x-chamber results of a remote.
ehem


Or you could do this...Since you already have a remote, it's worth a shot.
Grunt_98c

Smitty wrote:
Sorry for kind of Hi-Jacking the thread.

don't worry..i don't care..as long it's about somthing good.

       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Ideas
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum