Archive for Paintapalooza Paintball Forum
 


       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Thoughts and Opinions
tigman250

i won a new welding hood!

entered a contest on the Miller website where i had to enter a project i made, so i entered the sandbox digger i made for the kids. didn't win top prize of a welder but i got a new hood! HE HE Cool
abr5

dunno what a welder hood is. is it one of those masky things?

anyways... yay! Cheers
You Wont See Me

Yeah, one of those masky things.


Congrats tig.
tigman250

YWSM wrote:
Yeah, one of those masky things.


one of THESE

thanks guys
RoboCop

Those things look nice. Congrats tig. Can we see your winning design?
tigman250

RoboCop wrote:
Those things look nice. Congrats tig. Can we see your winning design?


sure!
abr5

that thing is really cool. if i win the contest thing, acn i have that instead of the gun?
RoboCop

Did you make that from your own mind or just thought of making one? It looks cool and fun for the kids.
tigman250

abr5 wrote:
that thing is really cool. if i win the contest thing, acn i have that instead of the gun?


HA HA......no



RoboCop wrote:
Did you make that from your own mind or just thought of making one? It looks cool and fun for the kids.


saw one a few years back and just made it from memory i guess, there was alot of geometry to get right to make it work correctly. in fact if you look closely you can see one extra hole that i changed because the bucket wasen't working properly.
sinisterNorth

Congrats on the win. That's something I've always been meaning to ask you about. Is there a design on yours or do you like them plain?
tigman250

sinisterNorth wrote:
Congrats on the win. That's something I've always been meaning to ask you about. Is there a design on yours or do you like them plain?


on what my hood? yes i have painted all of mine, flames of course Cool the new one i plan to have them send me is the inferno model


this is the first one i painted


this is the second one i painted


they were both black when i started, if you want to see the one i want them to send me check out the link i posted above and look at the inferno model.
sinisterNorth

The Inferno was my favorite as I looked through the link. I liked the first one, what were you building?
tigman250

it was an aluminum stand used to hold up air chambers at a test facility.
cdacda13

congrats tig.
TriggerHappy1

Very nice, my bro uses a similar auto-darkening mask. theyre really neat. he works a full time welding job now. they make some cool stuff at the shop.
it's the Payne!!!

good job tig Thumbs up and nice prize....

       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Thoughts and Opinions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum