Archive for Paintapalooza Paintball Forum
 


       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Upcoming Events
RoboCop

MARS IS ATTACKING Forney,Texas

Well on the 23rd I will be either an alien or one of the townspeople. It will be a six hout scenario game starting from 6 to midnight. It is hosted by Kartoon Express and Official Paintball. It will be at Official Paintball in Forney, Texas. $25 entry fee and $50 for a case of paint. I highly doubt that I will be seeing any of you, but just letting you all know where I am Laughing
This will also be my first time to play with my team the dragoons. Salut
www.dragoons-paintball.com

Mars Attacks Forney URL: http://www.officialpaintball.com/downloads/marsflier.pdf

Registration form URL: http://www.officialpaintball.com/downloads/marsreg.pdf
You Wont See Me

Sounds like a good time. As soon as I get my teleporter working I'll let you know so I can make it.
RoboCop

You Wont See Me wrote:
Sounds like a good time. As soon as I get my teleporter working I'll let you know so I can make it.
You got yourself a deal. Thumbs up
Psyrecx

Do you know anyone named kate? I mean .. that's from Forney...
TriggerHappy1

Sounds pretty cool, and pretty cheap. YWSM, dont forget to pick me up.
RoboCop

Psyrecx wrote:
Do you know anyone named kate? I mean .. that's from Forney...
I live in Dallas and this will be my first time to go to Forney. So, no. THumb down
Psyrecx

Damn, I was hopeing you could get a picture of "Forney" Kate.
RoboCop

Psyrecx wrote:
Damn, I was hopeing you could get a picture of "Forney" Kate.
Does she play paintball or something?
Liquid3

I'm thinking no......That was bad, Really bad. He did walk right into it so we'll give you 6-10 .
RoboCop

Liquid3 wrote:
I'm thinking no......That was bad, Really bad. He did walk right into it so we'll give you 6-10 .
Why did you say that??
RoboCop

Well, I was told that these games have a scheduled time that they don't seem to keep up with. It is supposedly ending at 12 but these games are known to just keep on playing to about 2 to 3 in the morning. If all of you think I am missing because I don't get on, they might be trying to find me(if I go to sleep). Well, I am going to play some speedball before I hit the scenario game. I hope I have some fun. When I play the scenario game, I will be playing near the frontof the line because I was told I need to go with the group near the front because I get a litlle agressive. Hopefully me and my Custom Pro E raise some eyebrows. Tounge . I'll update on how it went when I get back on sunday. I might right monday if I sleep all day on sunday. Thinking
RoboCop

Well, I had a blast and it was great for the first time ever to play a scenario. I love going with a sponsored team. My entry fee was free (was $25) and my paint was only $35 a case (was $50) In total I had bought 2 cases of paint equaling $70 which is still $5 less then paying for entry and one case of paint.
Psyrecx

RoboCop wrote:
Psyrecx wrote:
Damn, I was hopeing you could get a picture of "Forney" Kate.
Does she play paintball or something?


say the name Forney Kate out loud to yourself.

       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Upcoming Events
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum