Archive for Paintapalooza Paintball Forum
 


       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Marker Gallery
Sureshot3091

My guns

ALL
http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cocker0052mv.jpg

SOLD!!!
http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cocker0063sj.jpg

ION W/WARP
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ionwarp7tf.jpg

ION W/HALO B
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cocker5jy.jpg

TIPPMANN (Drop was taken off)
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zacks0019yg.jpg
Glassjaw

None of them will load for me.

Well the first two won't atleast, nice gats.
Sureshot3091

are you sure? Does anyone else have this problem? LMK thanks
cdacda13

i can see them.

How much you get for the cocker?
Guest

sweet gun
Sureshot3091

i got 100
^Pirate^

Uhhhhh, is that PVC pipe?
Sureshot3091

haha actually yea it is I spray painted it black so that it would match...Do you know where I could get some of that tubing? Oh yea I forgot to mention I got the Warp off of ebay so thats why its like that....believe me I wouldn't use PVC pipe
TriggerHappy1

Im sure you can get replacment warp tube from AGD. E-mail them on www.airgun.com

IMO $100 is a little low for that cocker. But nice guns though. Take the Ion apart at all? I know people who dont and abuse them like Tippmanns, theyll pay for not listening to me...
Smitty

Nice.
^Pirate^

TriggerHappy1 wrote:
Im sure you can get replacment warp tube from AGD. E-mail them on www.airgun.com

IMO $100 is a little low for that cocker. But nice guns though. Take the Ion apart at all? I know people who dont and abuse them like Tippmanns, theyll pay for not listening to me...

If not, go to a hospital and get some of that wide blue tubing for the breathing machines...
sinisterNorth

Not bad. I like the Ion.
TriggerHappy1

^Pirate^ wrote:

If not, go to a hospital and get some of that wide blue tubing for the breathing machines...


Haha, way to improvise!
Smitty

TriggerHappy1 wrote:
^Pirate^ wrote:

If not, go to a hospital and get some of that wide blue tubing for the breathing machines...


Haha, way to improvise!
Laughing
Sureshot3091

Yea I know every place where paint can go if it breaks and if it needs to be lubed...Also the cocker has a leak so thats why I took the $100
cdacda13

100 for that cocker, I totally would have bought that.
^Pirate^

cdacda13 wrote:
100 for that cocker, I totally would have bought that.

Straight up!
TriggerHappy1

Probaly selling my cocker eventualy. Haha, Reb PMed me about it, pretty ironic. Hopfully Ill get over $100. Maybe I should "age" it for a few years.
Smitty

TriggerHappy1 wrote:
Probaly selling my cocker eventualy. Haha, Reb PMed me about it, pretty ironic. Hopfully Ill get over $100. Maybe I should "age" it for a few years.
Laughing Let it get old and then sell it. There you go. I'd just sell it if you don't use it.
Sureshot3091

well actually the guy didn't pay me yet soo....I'll keep you guys in mind
paintbusta

gangsta gats

       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Marker Gallery
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum