Archive for Paintapalooza Paintball Forum
 


       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Ideas
tigman250

Stinky Apache!!

think this fits ideas best it actually fits several so if you mods think it needs moving have at it!
you are all going to laugh your a**es off at this but it works like a charm. As you all know i was a bit disapointed in how loud my new Apache was so to fix this i took it apart, sanded both inner halves and glued an old sock inside it with the fuzzy side out. holy crap not only did it quiet it down but when you get to the last few balls in the hopper they don't "juggle" like they do without this mod. i have pics AND video crank up the volume and see if you can tell the diffrence!!



Click here to watch stock-Apache
Click here to watch stinky-Apache
cdacda13

I have seen people to this to other hoppers two. VL200, Revys and the like.
Grunt_98c

again, i can't watch vids...lol..damn good mod Thumbs up ...spread the word to other forums...i would do it to my apache..but i am gonna sell it in a month or two..to get a Halo B.
tigman250

Grunt_98c wrote:
again, i can't watch vids...lol..damn good mod Thumbs up ...spread the word to other forums...i would do it to my apache..but i am gonna sell it in a month or two..to get a Halo B.


Stupid Mac i keep forgetting about you grunt i'll see what i can do what you looking to get out of your Apache?
rossy11223

I might be trying that to my new revvy.
Grunt_98c

tigman250 wrote:

Stupid Mac i keep forgetting about you grunt i'll see what i can do what you looking to get out of your Apache?

yes it's stupid....my apache...i don't really know..i may not sell it..i think i may keep it..i don't know...it still needs to prove itself to me.
Grunt_98c

you can tell the difference...good job.. Thumbs up. only thing that bugs me about that mod you blocked out the windows on the side of the hopper..but thats just me..great job again..
tigman250

Grunt_98c wrote:
you can tell the difference...good job.. Thumbs up. only thing that bugs me about that mod you blocked out the windows on the side of the hopper..but thats just me..great job again..

yeah i didn't want to do that but the windows had to go
Grunt_98c

they were cheaply put on anyways..lol.
tarallo

Grunt_98c wrote:
again, i can't watch vids...lol..damn good mod Thumbs up ...spread the word to other forums...i would do it to my apache..but i am gonna sell it in a month or two..to get a Halo B.

Reloader B > Halo B
Grunt_98c

hate empire...lol.
Roll Tide

Grunt_98c wrote:
hate empire...lol.


Even if you do you can't deny Reloader B > Halo B.
cdacda13

why hate on empire
tarallo

cdacda13 wrote:
why hate on empire
I'm semi rockin' out on empire stuff. I have the Reloader 2, barrel kit and fast pack. Might get their jersey/pants/gloves stuff too. Maybe the ND stuff, maybe the Infamous stuff. Empire pwns.
Grunt_98c

it just don't, sorry..that just my opinion...just don't like the products they make...
sinisterNorth

Good mod. You can tell the difference in the vids.

I've got nothing against Empire. They're a great company.

       Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Ideas
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum