Paintapalooza Forum Index Paintapalooza
Paintball Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

:x WTF :x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tigman250
Uber machinist
Uber machinist


Joined: 02 Jul 2005
Posts: 1466


Location: the bottom of a Michelob bottle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

rossy11223 wrote:
But its not worth debating for 7 pages! Very Happy

yeah i see your point
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sinisterNorth
Ninja Extraordinare
Ninja Extraordinare


Joined: 02 Jul 2005
Posts: 1807


Location: Shallow End of Misery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rossy11223 wrote:
But its not worth debating for 7 pages! Very Happy


Sure it is Cool There is some serious business going on when it comes to a noob modding his gun... Laughing
_________________
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Night Hawk
Strike One


Joined: 06 Jul 2005
Posts: 389



PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinisterNorth wrote:
rossy11223 wrote:
But its not worth debating for 7 pages! Very Happy


Sure it is Cool There is some serious business going on when it comes to a noob modding his gun... Laughing



very true noobs are not prone to tinker with there guns because of the feare of screwing them up

if we have a post that shoes them how to do somthing thats ''suposedly'' easy
they chould try it and then in turn screw up there gun to the point of fustration leading to quitting the sport of paint ball
Not cool Not cool THumb down
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
You Wont See Me
No really...you won't
No really...you won't


Joined: 01 Jul 2005
Posts: 2070


Location: Dark alley awaiting trolls.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt they will quit the sport becaues they have to buy a new spring...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Smitty
Rambo
Rambo


Joined: 22 May 2005
Posts: 3042



PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Wont See Me wrote:
I doubt they will quit the sport becaues they have to buy a new spring...
Highly doubt it, bu probably not play for a while.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
You Wont See Me
No really...you won't
No really...you won't


Joined: 01 Jul 2005
Posts: 2070


Location: Dark alley awaiting trolls.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, I just went to the paintball store with my friends today so he could get a new drivespring.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Paintapalooza Forum Index -> Ideas All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum